Civil Engineering International Journals (CEIJ) is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal that provides rapid publication (within a month) of articles in all areas of Civil Engineering and mechanical its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in civil engineering and mechanical Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
Civil Engineering International Journals (CEIJ) is a registered independent Organization, a unit of CSIR delivering supports and services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries. Group foundation journal serves in many individual domains like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Management, Mining Engineering, Group is the path finder for research people to innovate or initiate their ideas and sharing the knowledge. Research people can choose your journal and submit the articles.
Our mission is to contribute to the progress and application of scientific discoveries, by providing free access to research information online without financial, legal or technical barriers.
List of Topics
- Structural Engineering (structures, machines and mechanical systems)
- Water Resources Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Information Technology in Construction
- Physical Properties of Engineering Materials
- Soil mechanics
- Structural dynamics
- Structural integrity and reliability
- Structural health monitoring
- Structural optimization
- Wind Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction Technology
- Building Materials and Structural
- Mechanics of materials (elasticity, plasticity, rheology, fatigue, fracture mechanics)
Note: Civil Engineering Journals Released on Every Year in August